The requirements for admission to the Chennai School of Banking vary depending on the course you are applying for. However, there are some general requirements that all students must meet, including:
- must have completed your 12th grade education from a recognized board or university.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in your 12th grade exams.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
- In addition to these general requirements, you may also need to meet specific requirements for the course you are applying for. For example, if you are applying for the IBPS PO course, you must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For more detailed information on the admission requirements for a specific course, please visit the Chennai School of Banking website or contact the institute directly.